Microscopes are instruments for obtaining an enlarged image of a small object. They are equipped with a lens and an eyepiece that allows the object to be observed with the naked eye. Microscopes are used for centering, adjustment and measurement.
The main advantages are durability, reliability and low purchase cost.
N°: MA 112
- Real picture.
- Observation angle 120°.
- Wide choice of reticles available.
- Different interchangeable lenses to choose from.
- Standard magnification from 10X to 100X.
- Available mounts M20x0.75 (in red), see options below.
- Storage case available upon request.
- Weight approx. 225g.